Saturday, July 24, 2010

Makeovers - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Well, if you've wandered by here, you've probably noticed a wee change.  A new look for ye olde blog - everything should be reformatted.  At least I hope so, I spent a good, solid day tweaking and fixing HTML tags.  I rather like the new appearance; it's a bit more "me," I reckon. There's the good...now for the bad and ugly.

I'm not the only one that's underwent change recently.  Recipezaar.com has become www.food.com.  It's been a bumpy changeover, but there's a bug where the recipes aren't displaying properly at the moment.  Until I'm sure it is fixed, I'm removing it from my useful links.  I really don't care for the name change - it's bland.  The new look reminds me of Food Network's website - again, not really a fan of it's look, either.  I'm sure I'll use it again when the site is back up and running smoothly, but not nearly as often as I once did.  But over the past year, I've been spending more and more time over at Kittencal's Kitchen anywho, so don't guess I'm missing much.  ;)  *lowers her voice into a Mae West tone* That lady can cook, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment