Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Howdy, folks

Eating Labor Day leftovers.  So, not done much new in the kitchen department, but one of my bestest friends brought me a 4 pound zuke.  My DH swears I brought home a pod person, or possibly the cat's cousin.  It is HUGE.  And I'm the only person in the house that likes zucchini, so gotta play this carefully.  Current grinchy plans include lopping off a pound for zucchini cakes and stuffing the rest of that bad boy with a ground beef mixture and baking.

Another thing I've been doing somewhat regularly this past three weeks is planning meals and shopping accordingly.  I know, I know.  This sounds like a habit of an organized, and somewhat sane person - totally not me.  Suppose I'm off to start thinking ahead and reading the sale papers.  I'll be back soon with something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment